After a last-minute shuffle, the ICBIE Benefit evening is planned out in every detail.
First of all, the venue has been changed to the Linux Club (Via Libetta 15c, 00154 Roma - tel. 06.57250551), which is just off the Via Ostiense, near the Roma Tre University and the Garbatella Metro Station.
The evening will begin in earnest at 9:30 PM on Thursday, with a conference led by I.C.B.I.E.’s President, Pietro Gallina, supported by the following people:
- Giuseppina Madonna - ICBIE Administrator in Italy
- Guido Zaccagnini - Musician, Professor and RAI journalist
- Roy Zimmerman - Musician and Honorary President off the I.C.B.I.E.
- Mario Bortolotto - Musicologist, writer and journalist
The conference will be followed by a lot of music:
- Patrizia del Vasco sings Vinicius de Moraes: introducing her new record “Valsa de Euridice”.
- Filippo Gatti: Roman songwriter, ex-leader of the group “Elettrojoyce,” currently working on his new album.
- Sina Quartet: A young and eclectic quartet specializing in latin-jazz and funk sounds, reinterpreting tunes from the African-American and Brazilian cultures.
- Gaia Possenti: this delicate and refined pianist who found jazz amidst her classical studies also has a passion for teaching.
The evening will conclude with a demonstration of Capoeira.
A donation (minimum 5 Euros) will be requested upon entry, to help the I.C.B.I.E. to realize its dreams. Please come and bring all your friends!
Full information (in Italian) at: linux-club.org